cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White listing GUI

driveconsultant
Grafter

White listing GUI

How about bringing the "apply to all domains" tickbox down next to the "apply settings" button?
I keep on forgetting to tick it on the way down, then having to go up and down to do what I need to do when whitelisting another address.
2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: White listing GUI

Funny you should say that. That's where it was in the early protoypes and I actually asked for it to be moved to the top.
What are other peoples' thoughts? It should be pretty straightforward to move.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

driveconsultant
Grafter

Re: White listing GUI

Bob,
The way I see it - people will go into the SPAM control panel and set up the main settings once and for all. However they will keep coming back to add whitelist entries, so that is where the control ought to be. Also the pull down box for domains needs to be there. I have started configuring mine per domain rather than all domains so as to eke out the 1024 char limit.
In fact - better still would be to have a separate "apply" button for the whitelist/blacklist fields - so that you can set/change all the settings per domain without overwriting the whitelist/blacklist entries for each domain. I can see an annoying "doh!" moment where I click the "all domains" tickbox and destroy all the per domain whitelists that have been painstakingly created over time.