Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which one is the password?

FIXED
Elephantboy
Fixes: 1

Which one is the password?

I tried to log on with my laptop, I tried all the numbers with no joy.

I tried the wi-fi password key, the router password; neither worked. I found the plusnet icon on the PC, But I dont know which of the words/numbers on the credit card reference card to input,,,thanks.

I will be having the same issue with a relative soon. He changed to the Post Office, and he is now without a line because the box on the pavement has no free lines. He is 89 and been without a telephone for 3 days.

5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Which one is the password?

If you are trying to connect to the internet you need to enter <username>@plusdsl.net and use the same password that you use to log in to the member centre.

If you post which router are you using someone will be able to help with more specific answers.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Elephantboy

I want to input a password when asked for one by my laptop. WI-FI Network PLUSNET-J3FGTC

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @Elephantboy

You would use your WiFi password or key, and it's case sensitive as well.

I hope this helps.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

If still having no joy, you'll need to reset the router by inserting small paperclip into reset hole on rear, on PN HubOne routers.
That'll reset password on router to those printed on the card/ underside of router. I'm not sure on these, if it also requires you to add back the user name etc to PN log in to Internet, as when you receive from PN, they're 'pre installed'.
Elephantboy

Fix

I have connected now, thanks. I havnt used this laptop in quite a while, some of the keys are not working and so the password may have typed wrong. I got it in the end. Laptop now freezing tho  Wink