Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my 16 Meg???

BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Where is my 16 Meg???

Hi Norbee, without going into the details about what's gone wrong with your fault and the handling from our side of the fault resolution, I'd like to point out that our moderators do a great job of looking after a huge number of Forum Members and Forum posts. They ensure that all posts adhere to the Forum Ts & Cs to which you agreed upon signing up which keep the atmosphere both productive and suitable for viewing by all age groups. The occasional trip of the swear filter is forgiven in a moment but posts with the language you have chosen to use directly at our moderators (and sending similar worded comments via pm) is not acceptable. Please choose to ensure your posts are within the Forum rules so that we can maintain and enjoyable and productive forum for all.
Thanks a lot
James
Grafter

Re: Where is my 16 Meg???

@Norbee,
The information we have received suggests that the problems we were seeing on your line were down to a fault with your telephone socket.  I appreciate that the engineer may have seen 19Mbps sync at the time, but if you recall (and I also posted in here) that we had seen at times, high sync rates.  I raised an engineer because there were clear problems with your line, which hopefully the engineer visit has now resolved.
I'm rather sad to see your comments after the support I have given you but can also understand your frustration.