Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean?

Nyxanna
Grafter

What does this mean?

I got this ticket response.
The KCI 3 has not been sent so order is still in a committed state not completed.Bridge case raised to complete
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: What does this mean?

KCI stands for Keep Customer Informed.  The KCI3 is what we get when we have confirmation that an order has been "committed" or accepted for a certain date.
It sounds like there has been a slight problem with your one so we have contacted our supplier to give your order a bit of a nudge.
Nyxanna
Grafter

Can you tell me what kind of problem?
Everyone seems to be running quite fine with exception of my extremely low upload speed (1.8 mbs).
Nyxanna
Grafter

I just received this email.
This is an update to this morning's posts about the problems affecting our Broadband Phone VoIP service.
There are still problems affecting customers' ability to make/receive calls and access the Broadband Phone control panel at voip.plus.net.
Our suppliers are continuing to work on the problem. We'll provide another update later this afternoon.

I'm not sure what this means.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

That sounds to me like you've subscribed to our service status feed, that's a post for our customers who use our Broadband Phone service. If you don't use it, you can ignore the service status.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Nyxanna
Grafter

I see, sorry.
But what is the issue that was mentioned in the second post?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

It seems that your order is stuck in a committed state, as the KCI has not come though to complete your order.
We've raised a bridge case to get this closed off.
We'll keep you updated on your ticket which you can view here.