cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What am i to do?

mrteeps

What am i to do?

OKay...so after placing my order for broadband in February and finally getting a connection in March i have grown quite happy with my service.However i received an eviction notice last saturday from my landlords bank, apparently he had failed to pay the mortgage and as a result i have been given to 22nd april to get out.
Luckyly I managed to get into the flat next door to the one i am currently in however i obviously have to transfer the number and broadband to the new flat however whilst BT were happy to just move the line no problem and no cost plusnet have informed me that if i want to move the broadband its going to cost me £65. I am not happy at all. Just because, through no fault of my own, i have been forced to move....2metres away...im expected to fork out for the privelage of staying with my ISP?
I am seriously disapointed in the service. I could have cancelled in February when i had all the problems getting connected but i stuck it out and even though it took a whole month...a month that i fully paid for broadband but received none, nor did i receive a refund. Now I am trying to stay with plusnet they want to charge me even more money to do it.
I am at a loss what to do now. Im thinking it may be easier to just cancel and find a provider who actually wants me to stay with them.
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: What am i to do?

Aren't you on a product that includes a free house move as long as you stay for 12 (or is it 18) months?
David
mrteeps

apparently because i have only actually received service for a month i am not entitled, despite being on a 12month contract
mrteeps

...sorted...i spoke to a better Customer Services Rep
Mand
Grafter

Glad to hear you got sorted.
Whilst there are policy rules, a bit of discretion is allowed (and encouraged).