Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vodafone Sure Signal

dai
Grafter

Vodafone Sure Signal

Hi all,
          Im a new customer, and I have just installed a Vodafone Sure Signal in my home.  Im just wondering if anyone has any experience of using one of these with Plusnet.  Im wondering what kind of usage will this come under, and how much of my usage limit one of these uses up?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Vodafone Sure Signal

Hi dai,
To my knowledge we do have one set up here. I might not be able to obtain usage figures but I'll try and find out what I can for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dai
Grafter

Cheers buddy, would appreciate that.  I know its probaly going to increase the usuage by the amount of times its used, im just curious for the rough figures.
adie:quote
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

dai, There was a query about whther the removal of VPN passthrough on the PlusNet supplied TG585v7 router was an issue, see here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,82940.0.html. I'm not sure if the query was ever resolved, so if you use that router be prepared to have to update the firmware

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.