Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage suggestion

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: View my usage suggestion

Whilst the OP's idea might seem a reasonable suggestion, I have to agree with the comments already posted about procedures for implementation, and the cost vs benefit. There is also View this months usage, View usage history on the page. I'm sorry OP, I don't have a problem interpreting the graph and I think the suggestion about a bit of mental arithmetic is the best (mental arithmetic keeps the brain alive!).
For those few individuals who don't understand usage limits, I think the Pop-up box is the best solution.
snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I've just registered on usergroup.plus.net and have found an existing PUGIT item (which I've voted on)
http://usergroup.plus.net/pugit/view.php?id=111
that seems to be about this idea.  However the item doesn't specifically specify that it we'd like another usage graph on the VMBU page that shows our usage and our usage limit.
Also, there's a PUGIT item about the "pop-up" idea: http://usergroup.plus.net/pugit/view.php?id=360
Martin
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Glad that you found your way over there and how to interogate PUGIT Smiley   If you want to add a new item, just click on 'New' in the top menu bar.  This action flags up for attention of a PUGIT administrator before it gets added to the database.  You can add comments on existing PUGIT items via this forum thread and selecting the PUGIT item.
Maurice
[Moderators Note by Daniel (Assos), Removed full quote of previous post, it is not needed and contravenes the link:rules.]

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Omahn

I've suggested this on PUGIT, lets see what happens..
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: Omahn
I've suggested this on PUGIT, lets see what happens..

Entered - now up to people to vote for it!
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.