cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View My Broadband Usage

praethon
Grafter

View My Broadband Usage

Is there a problem with this at the moment. I've not been able to get any stats since 04/08?
8 REPLIES 8
mjtuohy
Grafter

Re: View My Broadband Usage

Ok here
praethon
Grafter

I initially thought it was tied in with my regrading. But it has worked since then so I'm not so sure now!  Undecided
mjtuohy
Grafter

I expect it just took a while for + to sort out the details of your new A/C. Pleased it's ok now.
praethon
Grafter

Sorry my last post was a little misleading. The VMBU has worked since I was regraded, but only until 04/08. Since then all I get is the error message. Can someone at PN shed any light? Username same as forum name.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I've passed a ticket through to our networks team to investigate this for you. I've not seen any other reports, but I'm sure they will be able to shed some light on things for you.
praethon
Grafter

Thanks Mand. That was a lightening quick response by the way!  Grin
praethon
Grafter

Mand, further to your phone call I have now switched from the RIN back to the normal PN network. Hopefully now the VMBU should appear. I'll have another look tonight to confirm. Thanks again for all your help with this.  Grin
Stuart
Mand
Grafter

No problem at all, happy to help. Smiley
I've removed the RIN component now, and you should see usage within a few hours.