cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View My Broadband Usage - sorry, there's nothing to show...

Dalesman
Grafter

View My Broadband Usage - sorry, there's nothing to show...

This seems to be permanently broken?  Last time I called the Helpdesk (couple of months ago) I was told it was being fixed.  We recently discovered very high usage, apparently due to an IP camera being hacked.  It would be nice to be able to keep an eye on our usage to see if I have succeeded in blocked the intrusion now.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: View My Broadband Usage - sorry, there's nothing to show...

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to view your usage. For unlimited usage accounts, we've taken it offline and I'm not able to tell you when it'll be restored I'm afraid.

Apologies that this is causing you inconvenience. If you would like I can manually generate daily or hourly usage data, let me know your username & the day(s), and I'll pop it into a ticket on your account.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Dalesman
Grafter

Thanks for the reply.  I guess it's not very often that anyone needs to check their usage if they have an unlimited account!  I'll send you a direct message with user details.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thank you for your private message.

I've left a ticket on your account with the usage data. Apologies for the formatting, it doesn't paint a pretty picture like the usage meter you used to be able to view on your Member Centre.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button