cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very low noise margin

khan5
Dabbler

Very low noise margin

hi, plusnet support team can you please set my download snr Noise margin at 9 db default  as it low all the time .thanks

5 REPLIES 5
danheard
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Re: Very low noise margin

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us, I have taken a look at your account settings which as you have stated the SNR is currently around 3db.

I have made some changes to your line and as requested your line SNR should now be 9db, if you have any issues after these changes please contact our technical team for further assistance.

Dan

Daniel Heard
 Plusnet Staff
khan5
Dabbler

thanks for help i will see one week how it goes.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Further to my colleagues reply, if your SNR target drops to 3db again and causes you problems we can place a modify order with suppliers to essentially help keep the margin from dropping.

Please feel free to let us know how you get on.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
khan5
Dabbler

hi thanks for reply can place a modify order with suppliers as i have this prombm, before aswell and i have to contact plusnet support team to increse snr nosie margain can you put it to 6 db please.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I've changed your SNR target to 6db and placed the modify order.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button