Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage not showing

Gazza1964
Dabbler

Usage not showing

Hi,
My daily usage is showing as 0Kb since the 28th June.
As I am capped at 40Gb I have blocked any extra usage as I do not want to go over my limit after being charged a fiver for 0.39 Gb in April.
Any ideas on how to get to this to refresh?
Thanks for any help.
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Usage not showing

Hi Gazza1964,
I've responded to a couple of questions regarding this here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,128601.0.html
We're continuing to investigate the issue at the moment. Don't worry, you won't be charged for an usage used whilst it shows 0KB.
grahamt
Rising Star

This is a known problem. See here for the latest update:
http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1404202268.htm
There's a big thread on this problem somewhere in the forums, but I can't see it just now. Maybe someone else can point us to it.
If I remember correctly, Plusnet staff said "if it doesn't show, you won't be charged for it". (But you might want to get someone to confirm that.
As the usertools notice says, you should be able to get your usage display back (if you want it!) by disconnecting and reconnecting your router. It's just possible you might need to do this a couple of times if, as happened to at least one user, the reconnect brings you back to the same gateway, or to another one that's misbehaving.
Also, as it looks like you're on the 40/10 'Essentials' fibre package (like me), you might want to consider changing to the new 40/20 unlimited fibre package. If you're currently taking PN's phone service, your line rental and phone package charges shouldn't increase.
Graham
[Edit: Ah - Chris just anticipated my reply.]
Gazza1964
Dabbler

Thanks for your replies.
Will have a look at 40/20 too  Smiley