cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Premium

coastergrotto
Grafter

Upgrading to Premium

I have just changed products on the Plusnet website from Unlimited to the new Premium product.    I also added to a ticket (30760344) requesting I keep my Static IP address.    The change should take place on my next billing period, which is tomorrow.
What I find strange is that I have received no confirmation email, either as regards the product change or an email notifying me of the receipt of my ticket update.
Can someone from Plusnet please confirm that this change will happen tomorrow and that I will keep my Static IP address, please?
16 REPLIES 16
grizedale
Grafter

Re: Upgrading to Premium

I too have just changed my product to Premium, granted it was only this morning and my billing is not due until 12/12 but I would expect some sort of recognition either via my account or in an email.  Could someone confirm this is going to happen please?
coastergrotto
Grafter

I'm not alone then.    Still no email confirmation either.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Any Plusnet staff around to comment?    Do I resubmit my application, sit tight, ring customer support or wait to see what tomorrow brings?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I take it there's nothing added to your ticket by PN?
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
hedgehog90

Me too guys!
Scheduled the switchover a few weeks ago.
Glad I'm not alone!!!
We were supposed to be switched from business option 2 to residential premium this morning, and we've had no responses.
Strange, because they usually respond very quickly.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Quote from: Strat
I take it there's nothing added to your ticket by PN?

Absolutely no comment added to my ticket.  No reply from Plusnet by email either.  It's as though I've never even applied for it.  I honestly cannot believe the lack of response.
bobboulby
Grafter

coastergrotto
Grafter

Thanks for the link Bob.     Things haven't changed then.  Orbrey was looking into it on 9th October, that was 43 days ago.  Things move slowly at Plusnet Towers it seems.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Well it's past midnight and upon checking it appears I have been moved over Plusnet Premium.  This has been confirmed by an email from Plusnet received at 00:27.    It also appears that i have kept my Static IP address.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Not having gone to bed until past 2.30am it was great to be woken by a text from Plusnet bang on 7am to say:
Your broadband order is being processed.  We expect this to complete on 27/11/2009
hedgehog90

I ordered it weeks ago... nothing.
Still on business option 2.
fuck
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@hedgehog90 Presumably this is at a business address?
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Zap
Grafter

Quote from: coastergrotto
Not having gone to bed until past 2.30am it was great to be woken by a text from Plusnet bang on 7am to say:
Your broadband order is being processed.  We expect this to complete on 27/11/2009

Serves you right for giving your mobile number!  Can't expect a computer to have social understanding or to know that you stay up till 2.30am doing God knows what.
coastergrotto
Grafter

I always remove the contact me via my mobile number when raising a ticket.    This is the first time I have ever received a text from Plusnet.