cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade query

katie
Grafter

Upgrade query

Yesterday I decided that I would change my product from  PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1  to Plusnet Unlimited with a Free wireless 4-port router. I have also Talk anytime. I went through the upgrade system and it looked as though it had gone through but I have had no email or any other indication that it has gone through. It does not show in my Products & services. Do I need to take any action - any advice anyone?
Katie Smiley
10 REPLIES 10
James
Grafter

Re: Upgrade query

Hi Katie,
You did good Smiley
Your product change has been processed, but because it is scheduled for your next billing date.  It's going to complete on the 18th.
katie
Grafter

OK James - Thank You for the info. As I am already a Plusnet customer, do I still get the free modem?
I already checked in an earlier query that I keep my webspace and domain name - which are both important to me. Thanks again.
Katie Smiley
James
Grafter

Hi KAtie,
It depends on whether you take a 12 or 18 month contract.
You get the free router if you don't mind staying with us for 18 months, but not on the 12 month contract.
katie
Grafter

Thank You for the reply James.
I can't remember a time span being mentioned when I upgraded, but I would go for the 18 month contract as I am very happy with the Plusnet  service. How do I ask for the 18 month contract?
Katie Smiley
James
Grafter

Hi Katie,
You're on it by default.  Would you mind if I took a payment of £6.99 for the delivery charge of the router, then I can get one ordered for you?
katie
Grafter

I have no problem with that James. You have my permission to take the £6.99. Sorry I was a while getting back to you.
Katie Smiley
James
Grafter

Thanks Katie - Don't worry about not living on this forum!
I've ordered your router.  There's been a problem with the payment, but I'll look tomorrow when I'm a bit more awake.
katie
Grafter

I checked that my card was OK & have added an alternative card so it shouldn't be a problem with payment. I will ring my bank shortly to make sure that they are not declining payment for any reason..
Katie Smiley
James
Grafter

Thanks Katie.
I've managed to take your payment now, so it looks like it was just a glitch.
katie
Grafter

OK - Thanks again for your help.
Katie Smiley