This table needs updating http://www.plus.net/residential/bundles.shtml
The BT evening and weekend package is a rolling 12 month contract
Tiscali no longer have an equivalent package
6 REPLIES 6
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Update phone comparison table

Sorry - deleted. I realised after posting you are soley referring to the evening and w/e package not just the w/e.
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Well they probably will not include CID which you can get free with BT but have to pay £1.47/month from +net in the to equation, plus the fact that if you pay by DD & go paperless BT is actually only about 36p/year dearer.
And that the fact you get FREE 0x45 calls with BT  Grin
NB I am not in-favor of BT but at the moment I still have my phone with them  Shocked Since it isn't worth switching at the moment and I will have to commit to another 12months in a few days time (that is IF they email me saying it is due to expire!)
Anotherone
Champion

@biker955
I presume you are on BT's anytime package, option 3 , or whatever they're currently calling it. Apart from which if you move from BT to someone that doesn't impose a long contract, you can always go back to BT with no real loss.
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Noi I am on free eve & w/end's what ever that is these days...  Wink
I HAVE looked but every where I look the headline rate is lower but when you add in the extra's it is the same/more (like +net's) I don't make many calls (at all) and free eve calls is fine (esp now I have 240 free voip minutes  ;D) that coupled with the free 0x45 calls is making me stay put. (I am not shy about moving if it saves me money I have moved elect/gas 3 times in the past couple of years) but when the saving is minuscule (like 36p) I don''t feel it justifies the change. (I know I am now tied to +net for the next 11 1/2 months for broadband  Shocked that is the longest I have committed to BB for MANY years, although I have been with other providers for that length of time but on 1 month contracts)
Anotherone
Champion

But your 0845 calls are only free at evenings and w/e's mind. What's BT currrently charging you for daytime 0845?
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Same as +net I believe, since I can wait till 6pm to call them (usually) it is no issue. If I made a lot of calls then the unlimited packages might be of interest, but as it is my calls bill is usually less than £2/quarter. Cool Smiley