cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusable Broadband

stopit

Unusable Broadband

Hi i have been with you for just a little over six weeks and i have usable broadband for about two weeks of that time, after the second week i was geting about 3.5mbps download that lasted about a week then it fell to 2,5mbps which also lasted about a week and since then it has fell daily untill last weekend where it seems to have stablized at a amazing 0.25 mbps.

I have tried to phone plusnet twice now but i gave up after sitting on hold for a hour a time,i am Awaiting a support team answer which should take about 24 hours but that was 72hours ago so have gave up there as well, this forum is my last shot before takeing a hammer to it.

I have ran the btwholesale tests which say"  Your service was found to be performing poorly.
Please raise a fault with your service provider, stating that the BT Performance Tester tool indicates poor service throughput performance after the third test."

So i have to say I am not happy with the service or the speed of this company, it seems you guys in this forum are the only ones doing anything to help so thanks for that.

3 - Firmware version: 7.275.2_F2704N_Plusnet 4 - Board version: F@ST2704N 5 - Mode ADSL 6 - Uptime: 0 days 02:56:02 7 - Data rate: 736/2496 8 - Maximum data rate: 876/2484 9 - Noise margin: 11.0/15.0 10 - Line attenuation: 30.5/49.5 12 - Data sent/received: 13.3M/35.0M

Is the data rate the problem? last time i was stuck with no broadband the data rate was

7 - Data rate: 736/4256
8 - Maximum data rate:

912/4612 

i think you corrected the speed profile and this worked so could you do the same again?