Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited from Plusnet - A load of off topic posts

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Unlimited from Plusnet - A load of off topic posts

Thanks for explaining clearly. I will sign up unlimited now. Thanks Plusnet, you're a five star!  Wink
nadger
Rising Star

Change of product worked with no problems  Smiley
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Same here Smiley

Service Notification
9:16am, Wednesday 19 Dec 2012
Broadband product change scheduled successfully
To: Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted)
This change will take place on the next billing date, 2012-12-22 00:00:00
Razer
Grafter

Quote from: Oldjim
and look what it did to my usage

E gads! Roll on unlimited. As shadow4dog said, AC downloads every day ... not that one can complete a single game in a day anyway, I'm still on brotherhood a week later (not complaining). Anyway, once I eventually get on to unlimited I'll be more inclined to purchase games for download myself ... or get free ones. Which gfx card did you buy to get the game free, by the way? I'm thinking of upgrading mine (have some trouble with ACB).
michellereid
Grafter

At the moment I pay £19.99 for the 250GB fibre package + £5.00 Pro Addon = £24.99.... If I upgrade to the unlimited, even though I dont need unlimited downloads i'll save £5 per month because I can get rid of the addon and carry on getting full speed any time of the day.
Am I right in thinking that?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quote from: Oldjim
and look what it did to my usage

I recently re-subscribed to SKY+HD TV, and my On Demand downloads for the past 2 months have contributed heavily to my monthly figures ........

Unlimited definitely a good idea, and choice.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Quote from: Razer
Which gfx card did you buy to get the game free, by the way? I'm thinking of upgrading mine (have some trouble with ACB).
I bought an Nvidia 650Ti from here http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/nvidiageforcegraphicscards/nvidiagtx650tikeplerseries/... except it was £10 cheaper - it come with a 3 year warranty and I wasn't prepared to pay a lot more for the next one up.
The odd thing is that on the automatic settings it doesn't even break into a sweat - temperature only going up to about 45 degC and fan only increasing speed a bit
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Quote from: michellereid
At the moment I pay £19.99 for the 250GB fibre package + £5.00 Pro Addon = £24.99.... If I upgrade to the unlimited, even though I dont need unlimited downloads i'll save £5 per month because I can get rid of the addon and carry on getting full speed any time of the day.
Am I right in thinking that?

Yes, though you would start a new 18 month contract. Traffic prioritisation is better with the Pro add-on but that's unlikely to be noticed.
David