cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Broadband

Oxtonhill

Unlimited Broadband

Been with Plusnet for a few years & really happy customer :), however things are changing and have been looking at other suppliers who are offering Unlimited broadband, I'm currently on 60g, but for a similar price Sky are doing Unlimited.  Would have gone for 250g Fibre from Plusnet, but not available in my area. Cry
Are Plusnet thinking of offering an Unlimited package any time soon?
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Unlimited Broadband

Nope but you could go onto the 120GB option http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,107015.0.html
Click on Extra Usage
Oxtonhill

Oldjim
Thank you for the quick reply, I looked at the links you provided, & I've contacted support with the 120g request however reading more of the posts I came across this
« Reply #109 on 01/06/2012, 12:48 »
It's been mentioned in the forums in the past, we have a product that we sold a couple of years ago called Plusnet Unlimited. Our customer options team can move customers on to this and do so in certain circumstances, we can't put this product back on sale to the masses as it no longer fits in our product set in it's current form.
So is there a way to get Unlimited still, or only the 120g, I'm not quite sure what this post above means.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

unlimited isn't something we can openly offer you I'm afraid. It sounds like the increased usage trial that Jim pointed you to might be a good idea for you though.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oxtonhill

Thank you for the quick answers Smiley
guyleonard

unlimited isn't something we can openly offer you I'm afraid

Why?
Given the general move towards a lot of online streaming of video - Netflix, TotalFilm, YouView, BBC iPlayer etc etc etc, how can that be a good business practice?   Undecided
Sky, Be, Orange all offer unlimited services at similar price value to your service. How can there not be a consideration to offer an Unlimited service. It's baffling. 
Oh yeah I forget, every time someone goes over the 60GB cap and in 5GB increments thereafter you get £5!   Wink Joke...
I don't want to move from Plus.net. That is why I am seriously confused.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We don't have an unlimited product for sale, we are aware of demand for increased usage and that's shown with our latest Fibre product. I'm sure that when we look at our ADSL products we'll consider increased usage on those too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
guyleonard

Okay, that would be great! I have been with plus.net for a while and a lot of friends/family are with them too and I wouldn't want to move away, hence why I am baffled. Sadly no fibre in my area in London, otherwise....
jim:quote
bbguns

hi, was told on live chat a few months ago that unlimited broadband would be available by the end on this year ids there any sign of this happening please as i am currently on 60gb but would be getting unlimited from other providers for the same price or cheaper thanx Smiley