cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwhelmed by new Fibre

mada
Grafter

Re: Underwhelmed by new Fibre

Still no reply to my ticket, is this being dealt with? I won't be happy if an engineer cannot come on Tuesday given that I have provided 1 weeks notice.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mada,
I totally appreciate that you have given us this date to book an engineer however we're still awaiting the outcome from passing the fault back to the supplier so we won't even know if booking an engineer will be the next step until we see the results of their testing and diagnostics. Hopefully this will be back with us soon enough to get the Tuesday booked however we cannot book this ahead of knowing the outcome.
mada
Grafter

That's fine but unless you provide me with an update I am not aware of what's going on behind the scenes, it just looks as if my issue is being ignored.
mada
Grafter

The connection is totally unusable tonight. I have added to the ticket but I am losing faith. No one has had the courtesy to update the ticket since I reported the issue Monday night.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks mada,
I've made sure all is pushed back and included an update for the faults team to check over. You should see an update to the support ticket as the supplier makes it available so you'll see the information applied as soon as we have it.
mada
Grafter

Above is my connection over the past week. Interested to see how you plan to resolve this given this will the 4th time an engineer has visited.