cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect... Yours or BT's fault?

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Unable to connect... Yours or BT's fault?

Now I know you're going to blame BT in advance because today was d day for the phone number to be changed. BT sadly being as reliable as PN have failed to bother at 15:44 today and now say they'll do it at midnight.
In the chit chat forum it's been mentioned that you're doing system maintenance today too. Funny coincidence that..
So.. whats going on?
Posted from a '3' dongle.. which rarely lets us down.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
6 REPLIES 6
7up
Community Veteran

Re: Unable to connect... Yours or BT's fault?

Well using the land line I rang one of our mobiles today and its showing the new number but it didn't work for the SO to ring it earlier in the day.
So.. having just rang the mobile 5 mins ago and seeing our new number flash up I would assume that its all good and working now. How come we can't connect via the router then?
7up
Community Veteran

hello is this thing on???
7up
Community Veteran

Having read the info about the internal systems overhaul going on and how PN staff will have limited access I can only assume that today no-one was able to actually keep their promise of updating our account and keeping us online.
Seriously PN, you guys honestly need to get your communications sorted out. One minute its gonna cost us £Loads to change our phone number on your records, then we need another 12 month contract then both of those are wrong, it won't cost a thing and it'll be done Tuesday and then you're having systems overhauled so you can't even deal with it anyway.
Where does this end? - I want some straight answers PN or I'm going to be writing a letter.
7up
Community Veteran

Not wanting to waste my time or efforts today would someone please tell me if I should try to connect the router yet?
7up
Community Veteran

Well given that PN have given up responding to this topic before they've already started I've tried the router anyway. Still no signal (and yes I've rebooted it).
So PN, have it your way, I give up.
I can't be bothered with you anymore. Just to clarify that, I WILL NO LONGER DEAL WITH YOU.
Future communications will have to be with the SO who is not technically minded, does not understand any of this and will need talking through every step of the way.
Good luck!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi okrzynska,
I see that James is now dealing with this here
Jojo Smiley