Did you mean: 

Trying to move.

SpiritualBeggar
Grafter

Trying to move.

Hi all, first post here.
Not off to a good start but here goes.
I'm just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as myself;
I signed up to Plusnet but am unable to move over, due to a fault with the order process, "incompatible product" on your line.
I'm trying to move from Sky FU to Plusnet UF. I would find it quite interesting how many people are actually affected.
5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Trying to move.

Welcome to the forums, sadly not in the best circumstances. Sad
Based on posts in these forums it seems not uncommon for moving from Sky full LLU to Plusnet BT based products to cause problems in some cases including the problem you have. I think that manifests itself in Plusnet being unable to place orders to get you moved over until the anomaly is sorted out.
The provisioning team should have actions in hand with BTw to do that. You need a response from a staff member to advise where that is up to. Unfortunately the Digital Care Team who monitor the forums work normal weekday hours so most likely it will be Monday before they are here again. You could ring the CSC 24x7 if you want an earlier response, though from your post it seems you are aware of progress.
David
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi tam69,
There's currently a system issue that is preventing us from taking over your existing line, I can see that Sarah has detailed the options available to you but you've advised that SKY would charge you for this. I've requested an update on the current situation regarding your order and as soon as I have one I'll let you know.
Chris
SpiritualBeggar
Grafter

Thanks Chris, I'm getting nowhere regarding the current issues with Sky, so I am desperate to get away. I know Plusnet have their own
issues but I've managed to get more info out of you in the past few days, than I have Sky in the past 6mths
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

HI,
Unfortunately this still isn't resolved, I'll be checking up on this again today and I'll make sure our provisioning team are in contact as soon as we have an update.
SpiritualBeggar
Grafter

Thanks Smiley