cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Torrent downloads

Easilyconfused

Torrent downloads

I've just moved to "B/b your way option 2" and have hit my Gb limit and living with the slow speeds until my new accounting month begins, which is fair enough. My concern is that my overnight P2P downloads have stopped working. I've checked my account settings and It shows P2P is enabled.
Does my off peak P2P get disrupted by me exceeeding my peak download limit? 
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Torrent downloads

Yep, P2P, usenet and FTP are blocked once you reach your allowance, have a look here for more details.
You can add more usage if you need to.
If you know you don't want to pay any extra you can set a price limit. If you reach this limit, we'll restrict your speeds to 128k and certain types of usage - Usenet, peer-to-peer and FTP - are blocked until you are next billed. A limit is set as standard if you choose one of our standard Broadband Your Way options.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Easilyconfused

Thanks Chris!....... I say  "Thanks" I actually mean "Aaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!".  I don't need to get buy extra as I get billed tomorrow.
Just like to take this opportunity to say that I've been with Force9/Plusnet for a number of years and I think you support guys and girls do a great job.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Good to hear, shout up if you've got any other questions.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.