cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali migration code entry not present

StephenF
Grafter

Tiscali migration code entry not present

ok despite been told and ensured by a team membert that there is a place to enter the tiscali code to take advantage of the offer, im just signing my friend up now and we went through the whole thing to the confirm page. there is no box to enter an offer in. i dont know were im supposed to be looking for it, but ive looked through every page and i cant see any mention of special offer code.
please, a screenshot would be brilliant. you said "the green box on the page with post code and telephone number entry". i cannot see any green box at all.
please help me as soon as possible, im trying to sign her up now.
6 REPLIES 6
StephenF
Grafter

Re: Tiscali migration code entry not present

i got it sorted with somebody i could talk to on the site, however he had to put a note on the account and theres actually no place to enter the "tiscali" code.
might i ask that its also made clear for other people joining that you are charged £19.99 for month 4 when you join up, not at month 4 like you would assume. and it is not noted anywere.
i would like to ask if my referred friend could have their billing date landing on the 1st of the month if possible, their username is juliegrinney.
Thanks
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Existing thread on the problems of signing up for the offer.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,82559.0.html
StephenF
Grafter

no response from a member of pnet.
dissapointed, normally your service is excellent, and im quite embarresed by the fact i referred a customer to you and now all this. they are thinking about leaving before its even started.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Stephen, sorry about that - Chris's reply to the thread alanf linked to above (which is at http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,82559.msg679453.html#msg679453) should explain things. Basically as long as you visit http://www.plus.net/latest_offers/ and then proceed to signup directly after being redirected to the main page you should get the options to enter the code. Chris has attached screen shots explaining the process.
StephenF
Grafter

the screenshot is great, but for some reason i couldnt see it at all when i signed her up. i was reassured by staff that a note would be put on the account so it will take advantage of the offer. i would appreciate if you could confirm this for me. her username is juliegrinney
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You'll only be able to add the promo code if you'd been to the www.plus.net/latest_offers page first, as this sets a cookie to direct you to the correct signup process.
I've made sure the note is correct and present on the account.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.