cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of product change

Ravinella
Grafter

Thinking of product change

I'm currently on PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 from back in the day when that was the way to go and so far, I've resisted changing.
Now with an extra couple of machines and a PS3 on the local network here, I'm starting to get usage notifications most months.
Is there a current package which will either give me at least as much as the one I'm using for a lower price (£21.99 a month currently) or one which will give me more for the same price ? I currently have a block of 8 IP addresses I'd like to keep as well.
If a package is only cheaper during an introductory offer then it's not of interest.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Thinking of product change

** Plusnet Extra: If you live in a low cost area  it costs £11.49 a month. If you live outside one of these areas it costs £11.49 a month for the first three months, then £17.99 a month.
As I have no idea what Premier Option 1 costs only you can decide if it is cheaper - it also depends on whether your exchange is Market 3
Ravinella
Grafter

Re: Thinking of product change

Hmm, 3 times as much traffic during a peak time that is twice as long, that might work out. I'll have to kick the router and see when my traffic mainly runs
It's £4 a month cheaper than I currently am (I did actually say what I paid) as my exchange is market 1 and unlikely to move out of that. Not too likely to even see ADSL2 really