cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching interleave off before 10 day training

markrach
Grafter

Switching interleave off before 10 day training

Can a new line be switched to fast within the 10 day training period ?
Been connected today and everything is fine so far , way better than sky from the word go , no high SNR fluctuation or power dbm , as my questoin above can fast path be switched on or is it better to wait untill the training period is over .
Good thing about it so far is my pings are the same 20ms to bbc.co.uk and 30 to xs4all quakeworld servers , so switching off interleave would be a bigger bonus  Tongue
7 REPLIES 7
James
Grafter

Re: Switching interleave off before 10 day training

Shouldn't be a problem.
If you raise a ticket, they be able to get it sorted for you.
markrach
Grafter

OK thnx , where in the customer portal do a raise a ticket .. can't seem to find it anywhere
markrach
Grafter

Not to worry found it  Grin
mal0z
Grafter

Well you found it quicker than I did -
I went looking for it for you and I just went around in circles.
It REALLY is APPALLINGLY difficult to find the help ticket page and the sooner it is changed the better  Angry Angry
But it's here:
https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?help_action=tdl01
markrach
Grafter

Agreed , it was a painfull experiance finding it , it should be within the customer login area under broadband connection
scootie
Grafter

i guess PN place the ticket link on the help and surrport page as this must cut the amount of tickets they get as a certain percent of people that would of sent a ticket would find the information they need on the surrport pages.
Yes can be a little hard to find at first but what ever the precent of people end up finding the information on the surrport page this free's up the CS staff to answer peoples tickets much quicker.
If PN place the ticket link in the meber centre area people would probally raise a ticket instead of looking on the forum or the help and surrport pages
mal0z
Grafter

yes I understand that fully - but I have gone through the help system several times - and still didn't find the link to make a ticket. .
Today - I tried to help markrach - and I went just went around in circles - or rather up the wrong path in the maze
I've bookmarked it - in case  I need it again.