Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch interleaving On from Auto

FIXED
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Switch interleaving On from Auto

Hi, could a Plusnet staffer switch interleaving on for our line? I’m asking because the number of CRC errors we’re getting is a little high for my liking at around 2,500 per day and also I get a few intermittent connection errors with apps from time to time. No need to worry about increased latency, we don’t use time critical online games.
Also, it would be better if there was another way to ask for this change, via the help assistant (chat won’t work for me), rather than posting in a open forum.
That's RPM to you!!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Switch interleaving On from Auto

Fix

Hi @RPMozley, I've now applied interleaving for you.

I tested the line and can see some errors were picked up but no faults have been detected. Please monitor and see how you get on with interleaving applied but if the issue continues, I'd go through our troubleshooting and get connected into your test socket.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, raise a fault here to us and if you let us know once done, we'll pick it up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: Switch interleaving On from Auto

Many thanks @LaurenB. I will keep a close eye on things over the next few days, see how it goes.
That's RPM to you!!