Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck Profile?

FIXED
FarmerGilesUK
Hooked

Stuck Profile?

Hi.

After BT finally turned up to look at my broadband, it turns out that all our instability problems were due to them migrating us from 20CN to 21CN and some of the parameters not being set correctly.  The line has been stable now since BT left, synced at 1950kbps for 3 days,  HOWEVER it now looks as though I may have a stuck IP profile.  

I've resynced the router and although the connection is running at 1.9kbps, my data transfer speed is less than 1mbps. https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed says my speed is 0.9mbps.

Please could someone take a look?

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Stuck Profile?

Sure, drop me a PM with the username for your account please and I'll take a look for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Thanks for the PM I've just updated our profile to match the current one on our supplier's systems which is 1700kbps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
FarmerGilesUK
Hooked

Sorted - thanks Plusnet for the speedy service.

Regards

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, feel free to hit the "this fixed my problem" button and the thanks button (thumbs up) Smiley

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)
I have reset the fix to the correct reply.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still