Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange email from PN

paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Strange email from PN

Just had a promotional email from PN about "superfast" fibre, on the email it has a "find out more" button, on clicking this link it takes me to the 'view my current product page' instead of giving me more info on the product. I was wondering why the price is given as "from" £19.99 per month. Is this a limited period special offer? as Virgin or Sky usually quote.
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Strange email from PN

Nope
If your Exchange is Market 2 or 3 it is £19.99 if it is Market 1 it is £26.49
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

..and the link has taken you to the right page Smiley it's basically a summary of your current account type and an opportunity to change if you so wish.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
..and the link has taken you to the right page Smiley

Well its not really the right page, if a link says "more info" then that's what I expect to see, not a chance to upgrade - I want to know what is on offer before making a decision
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

An "Upgrade now" button would be more appropriate?
That's RPM to you!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I definitely agree with our comments and will push that back into the business for you.
EDIT:
I've just discussed this with a member of our marketing team and where as we'd not like to change the text on the link to something like "click here to upgrade" (because the customer may not be able to upgrade). The "...find out more" link has been on our marketing emails for a while and we've only had two mentions about this up to now so we'd perhaps look to adding more content about the package on account change page on our portal that the link leads to if we see more feedback about this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team