cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not activated?

Bdalton101

Still not activated?

My phone line was activated yesterday morning but my internet is still waiting to be activated? I was told it would happen on the same day but so far nothing 😕 is this normal? How long should I expect to be waiting?
3 REPLIES 3
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Still not activated?

Hi Bdalton101,
Thanks for getting in touch with us, I'm sorry to hear that the broadband hasn't gone live for you yet.
I've just taken a look into this for you and it appears that the supplier cancelled the order due to their being an issue with availability in your area. I'm currently chasing this up for you to find out why this is the case given that the phone line went active.
Hopefully I should be able to give you an idea on when this will go active once I've had a chance to speak with the supplier directly but please accept our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Bdalton101

Thanks for the reply! Hoping to get this sorted as soon as possible as it's been a pain without web access!
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again Bdalton101,
I've just finished speaking to the suppler directly and we've had them carry our some investigation in why the order was cancelled and they're unsure on why this would happen given the the phone order completed and all that could be found was conflicting information on this matter. As such they have held their hands up as a fault on their side and have agreed to expedite the next order for you free of charge.
I've replaced the order for you which is due to complete next Friday (10/10/14) however I just need to wait for them to push this order into a committed state and I can then get back in touch with them to arrange for the order to be expedited. This will mean that it will go live next week (earlier than Friday) however I won't be able to confirm the date until the second set of contact has taken place.
I should hopefully be able to let you know this information within the hour and I'll be sure to post it here for you.