Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no response to my ticket

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Still no response to my ticket

I created a ticket on Monday 24th August (ID: 29779180) on my Madasafish account as a referral payment had not been processed. I much appropriate that Jameseh Smiley added a comment straightway for someone from finance to look into it. 
But 8 days later still no response from finance , when i created the ticket the average response time was just over 6 hours, i would have expected some kind of response by now.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: Still no response to my ticket

Strange.
One of the finance guys said he was picking it up on Friday.
He wasn't sure why it hadn't been answered.  I'll go and give someone a poke.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks James much appreciate it , not sure what PN would do with out you.  Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi James
Can you give someone else another poke please :), as still no response on my ticket.
Regards
Mike

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi James
I have just had a resonse to my ticket , many thanks.
Regards
Mike

James
Grafter

No worries.
Thanks Mike.