Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring Cleaning the Portal - Suggestions for alternate tools

HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Spring Cleaning the Portal - Suggestions for alternate tools

The Royal Mail one has a habit of being VERY picky about spelling.
For example the place where I live has a "saint" in the name which they INSIST is spelt "st.". If you enter the place name with just "st" or "saint" it doesn't find it.
But you can use a truncated form and then choose, so it's not that bad really....
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Yup.  I live in Letchworth Herts.  But the Post Office insists on the full name Letchworth Garden City - which hardly anyone uses including the Map makers!
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

So how do I set up a small mailing list?

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

The_10th
Grafter

Quote from: Tamlyn
Quote from: scootie
i know its not a great deal to go to connection settings then to usage data but it would be handy to be able to see this usage data as soon as u login.

We're currently looking into 'widgetising' the member centre in a similar style to iGoogle and the new bbc homepage so that everyone can customise it with exactly the information they want. It's won't happen in the next few months but most of agree that it's The Way To Go. We may even be able to fix it so that you can see your usage/billing info from the igoogle homepage without even visiting the member centre!

Like the sound of that  Smiley
Bob - does the 'weebly' wobble and never fall down?  Cry