cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed dropped to less than 0.5 MB/s

lucygooner

Speed dropped to less than 0.5 MB/s

A week or so ago my wireless broadband speed dropped to less than 0.5 MB/s.
I performed all of the checks. To no avail.
I contacted PlusNet, via the Ask Jess facility, on 1 August. I was assured that the response team would contact me on the issue. I contacted them again the following day. And again.
Six days later, I have yet to receive a response of any description. The only thing that has happened is that my Ask Jess request trail has disappeared!
This sort of customer service is the reason I did not renew my Virgin Media subscription.
A lot of people on this forum seem to be experiencing the same issues. If it is 'your' problem (congestion, etc) can you please own up to same and not waste out time.
If I don't receive a response within 24 hours I will cancel my PlusNet subscription. God knows who else I can go with. They all seem as bad as each other. Determined to employ the IT expedient of 'say nothing until they start to holler; then, blame the client.'   
2 REPLIES 2
Cruise85
Grafter

Re: Speed dropped to less than 0.5 MB/s

Hi Lucy
Let me first of all offer my sincerest apologies that the fault had not yet been picked up by our support team.
I can confirm that I have now raised this to BT openreach, as we can clearly see a speed fault on your line.
I will update the open ticket with any information over the next couple of days, and hopefully we will be able to get this resolved swiftly for you.
Again, I am sorry for the frustration and inconvenience caused
regards
Matt ^MC
lucygooner

Re: Speed dropped to less than 0.5 MB/s

Thanks, Matt.