Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something happened tonight at 9.30pm? speeds fluctuating

snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Something happened tonight at 9.30pm? speeds fluctuating

Thanks Jojo.
It wasn't mainly that the response was condescending - it was that the response didn't actually say what the result was from the tests, or what the conclusion was.  It was left to me to infer what Plusnet thought of my fault report.  What was actually said was merely condescending, only because it's hard for a CSC agent to gauge the technical knowledge of a customer.  It was what was not said that was insulting.
Thank you for feeding back my concerns, and for your kind regards.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks, snozboz,
You know where we are if you need any further assistance.
Jojo Smiley
Blim
Grafter

Hi,

This drop in snr is going to keep recurring, so I propose a permanent solution. If it is not possible to pit my downstream snr at 6 then maybe I should just re do the bt 10 day training period?
I've come to this concussion because as a result from my request for interleaving to be turned off (fastpath) the only this that changed was the downstream snr. According to a customer care team, this trequest involves disabling some stability functions. In my case resulting in a ambishus speed sync to the phone exchange.

I know for a fact that bt has a target snr of 6db, my guess is the equipment's defult value is not and my problem is a result of removing the pre set configuration. Maybe this could be addressed and corrected. It would almost apear as if it is deliberate on bt's part.
Edit: sorry just post in the wrong topic, thought this was one I started. been a long 3 days...
Blim
Grafter

well?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Blim,
I think Jojo's replied to you in another thread? She's certainly done some work on your account.