cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone has intefered with my DLM settings, please restore it as its now screwing over my line!

FIXED
hitchhiker43
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Someone has intefered with my DLM settings, please restore it as its now screwing over my line!

After many months and fault tickets someone in plusnet locked my DLM settings down at 6db target snr and error triggers were disabled by Clark, since then the line has been stable and operating at a good rate UNTIL 6th October when the DLM suddenly removed interleaving, since then the DLM has been interfering with the line every day and has now started increasing the target SNR.

Will someone PLEASE set the DLM back as it was (6db and no error triggers) and leave it alone, there was supposed to be a note on the account to this effect.

I see you have further disabled access to your so called online fault ticket system so this is the only means left we have to communicate with you!!

Tp-link W8960n on longgggggggg line!
3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Someone has intefered with my DLM settings, please restore it as its now screwing over my line!

hitchhiker43
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Someone has intefered with my DLM settings, please restore it as its now screwing over my line!

Fix

dont seem to be offering chat anymore or maybe its not awake yet! twitter lols BB troubleshooter says "Please try using the Broadband Troubleshooter again in a short while. If you continue to have problems please contact our Support Team for help." hahaha what contact..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ohhh managed to get chat going...........

Result, guy in chat was able to request changes to DLM so hopefully soon peace will be restored!

In the meantime I discover there is a note on the account but BT randomly mess with DLM settings without telling the customer (Pnet) if somebody in BT thinks there is a high error rate etc, well those of us with long rural lines live with that BT and its about time you knew more about your own technology!!

Tp-link W8960n on longgggggggg line!
ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

Being switched to Plusnet's "new network" may be a more plausible explanation than BT randomly messing with settings.