cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some info needed on my current ticket and order please

steveuk
Grafter

Some info needed on my current ticket and order please

Hi i am having a problem understanding the wording used in my current ticket.
I would like to know if there is still a problem with my order or if you are just waiting for BT to get back to you with a date on when an engineer slot is available.
I also somehow managed to update my ticket twice with the same question and was wondering if the last update can be removed as i was not meant to post the same thing twice. I think this happened because i refreshed my browser.
Thanks in advance  Cheesy
Ticket I'D = 65301913
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Some info needed on my current ticket and order please

Hi there,
Don't worry about the doubled text on the ticket. I've just had a look and basically it means that we've placed an order for fibre but we don't as yet have an appointment that we can confirm with you. We'd expect to see one over the next few days so expect to see another update on the ticket soon.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
steveuk
Grafter

Thanks for the update Adam i was just a bit worried something had gone wrong again, I really appreciate you checking this for me  Smiley
Thanks again
Steve.
steveuk
Grafter

Hi again Smiley I was just looking at the info on my account and if nothing gets changed i am guessing this means my line should be activated on the 12th.
Activating your line
Broadband orders typically take a week to complete.
Your broadband order should complete on 12th Feb 2013 - After 12pm. Please note that this date can sometimes change. We'll let you know if this happens.
What is bothering me is i still have no idea when an engineer is due to be sent round to fit the new faceplate.
What are the chances of my line getting activated before BT decide they can get someone round to fit the faceplate? I really do not want my current service with o2 to just stop and then have to wait days before i can connect again.
I also have to give o2 7 days notice to cancel my account but i cannot do this due to lack of information regarding a engineer visit. If i don't do this o2 part right i will be charged £25 apparently even though my contract with them ended years ago.
Sorry if it sounds like i am moaning but i am sure you can understand where i am coming from.
Thanks in advance for any updates you can provide me.
cheers
Steve.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
The service will be activated by the engineer who comes out, so there's no danger of it getting started before then. I'm afraid a date hasn't been requested yet though our Provisioning team have this in hand and ill certainly be in touch as soon as one is to sort this out with you.
steveuk
Grafter

Thanks Matt  Cheesy Smiley
steveuk
Grafter

Hi again, Could one of you nice people at plusnet see if plusnet have tried to contact me in the last 2 days. We have had a few missed calls from a withheld number and i believe when plusnet ring it shows as withheld on my phone.
Thanks for the router to.
I also see my activation date has been pushed back to the 15th so is there a rough idea on when a engineer is suppose to be booked.
Thanks
Steve
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

If Plusnet have tried to get in touch I would expect this to be recorded on a Help Assistant ticket which you can view here https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search. To see closed tickets select an appropriate date range and click the Go button.
David
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
The engineer is booked and confirmed to come on the morning of the 14th (between 8am and 1pm). The account will most likely activate on that date too as that's when we'll receive the order complete notification.