So much for being fixed

xxandy77xx
Grafter

Re: So much for being fixed

Mon.
xxandy77xx
Grafter

Engineer been  asked what was wrong so i explained,  straight away  i think  know what it is but said i run some tests on line first,  was very pleasant even explained everything step by step as he ran them,  even  showed me the results line near perfect  ( no suprise there ).
Then went on to explain in nice simple terms so i could understand what`s happening, cheeky sod i know little lol, anyway said everyone comes on at that time, you got your kids coming home from school, you got people on  gaming ,  then you have others watching movies etc etc , you get the picture. Said he could sit here for next 4 hours or so and not see any problems, soon as everyone comes home jumps on the pc then you would see a difference and there`s nothing really i can do. That`s was about it, as he walking out the door started laughing and  said, could always go  round all the neighbours and tell them  to not use there broadband on a night, which wasn`t really helpful  but i let that one go cause he was friendly and did have the time to explain.
So no fault on line  which i knew anyway  already been told off previous engineer that it was ok , my wiring is fine along with my router.

Sun
xxandy77xx
Grafter

Speeds seems to be fine tonight,  graph looks better than the last week but still getting  packet loss.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

As per my PM, your ticket should be getting updated today for you.
xxandy77xx
Grafter

I give up ok nothing running wireless off , one test done 7.15 pm  and one 8.20pm,    hardly any usage   oh and graph running .

xxandy77xx
Grafter

9.25pm and 10.30 still no better  

**Edit  nearly 12  and still low Sad  **
xxandy77xx
Grafter

well mine hasnt picked  up  1.40am and still only 20+
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

As per my PM - please reply to your Fault Ticket and we'll get this picked up again for you.
xxandy77xx
Grafter

thanks chris Smiley