cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So fed up with plusnet!!

Purdy2012
Dabbler

So fed up with plusnet!!

I have had a fault with broadband since beginning of May! Despite many phone calls and engineers visits it is still not working!!!! Pludnet making the last 2 engineer appointments was a waste of time as no engineers has been out to fix this!! The previous engineers called and let me know that they had started working on it. I have had messages saying they called and I agreed to the £65 charge if found to be internal,which is a down right lie! I asked about compensation as this has been going on for too long as so far nothing! They expect me to pay my monthly charge though!! My contract runs out in August so I am now looking to switch. I am disabled and my broadband is my lifeline to family and friends especially with coronavirus and feel so let down and annoyed with plusnet!!
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: So fed up with plusnet!!

Sorry to hear this @Purdy2012

I've passed this to the relevant team and we'll update you as soon as possible 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
welsh_andy
Grafter

Re: So fed up with plusnet!!

its not the best, sometimes downright terrible, im lucky just found out i got 2 payments then off to another isp, not one of the big ones though, have learnt my lesson, was told to avoid plusnet, but did i listen, nope, as i work in retail in the telecoms sector have passed my experience on to others to avoid plusnet, so have paid for it with terrible customer service and terible speeds, so pay a little extra and get a decent isp