Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Where Is My Upgrade Then?

PembsPanther
Grafter

So Where Is My Upgrade Then?

Morning all Smiley
I am due to be upgraded today to the nice shiny new unlimited plan but so far my product is still showing as 120gb, also I did read on another thread that on the unlimited plan there is no point in having the Pro upgrade and it should automatically be cancelled when upgraded to unlimited, is this right? Mine has not been cancelled yet?
Thanks in advance Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: So Where Is My Upgrade Then?

Is there a closed ticket/service notice notice on your account (https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search and select Closed Questions in the last 30 days) relating to scheduling of the change? I suggest contacting the CSC if there is - the change should have happened by now.
Once the change has happened, if the Pro Add-on has not been removed I suggest removing it. The change should take effect immediately with a pro-rata refund applied to your account. This add-on offers little benefit to Unlimited customers.
David
PembsPanther
Grafter

Hello
Thanks for taking the time to reply I appreciate it Smiley
There is indeed a closed ticket from when the upgrade was requested listing today as the day for upgrade, I will open up a new ticket when I get home.
Thanks again.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi PembsPanther,
I'm not in the office so I am unable to confirm. Are you sure the product change isn't scheduled to go through at midnight tonight?
PembsPanther
Grafter

Morning Smiley
Thanks for the reply Chris I have pasted below what the closed ticket says:
Broadband product change scheduled successfully
To: Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted)
This change will take place on the next billing date, 2013-01-06 00:00:00

I am still on the 120gb this morning so have made a ticket with all the details.
Thanks again
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi,
Thank you for that information. I have provided further information about why this has not gone through on Ticket: 64161665.
Please let me know if there is anything further I can help with Smiley