cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Angry With Plusnet

fariddin

So Angry With Plusnet

Placed an order with Plusnet on 02.09.2016 with go live date 23.09.16. No router rcvd by 23.09.16 spoke to them on 24.09.16 who said Router will be with me on 26.09.16. Called them today no router rcvd again found out phone lines been disconnected and have to wait to 13.10.16 to be reactivated. 

I DON'T THINK SO. I HAVE CANX 

Now I have to pay for phone line to be reconnected with another provider and not a whisper of compensation from Plusnet. 

I am one very unhappy ex-plusnet customer. Never Again going with the cheapest deals.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: So Angry With Plusnet

Called them today no router rcvd again found out phone lines been disconnected and have to wait to 13.10.16 to be reactivated. 

Were you transferring to us from another provider? If so the line should have continued working with them until we took it over, if they placed a cancellation that would be the reason for the orders being delayed unfortunately.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
fariddin

Re: So Angry With Plusnet

it was a straight forward swap from TalkTalk to yourselves. If there was a problem with the switch Plus net should have contact me and told me and not wait until activation date and tell me my phone lines disconnected that's why you were not transferred. 

Not happy at all