cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snr margin - finding out outcome of test?

Gillrich1
Dabbler

Snr margin - finding out outcome of test?

Hi,
I'm looking for advice re email contact with Plusnet on a matter raised recently. I contacted Plusnet 2 days ago cos internet kept cutting out. After best part of hour and half on and off phone and plugging cable into special part of phone socket they did an "internal snr margin set" for 24 hrs. I was told to phone back but was wondering if I can find out outcome of this by email as it was quite a lengthy time on phone till I got through to someone.
I got an email saying a new question had been opened but on logging into account there's no function I can see to respond to question to ask the above? Or does fact not heard anything mean internet is all fixed?
3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Snr margin - finding out outcome of test?

@Gillrich1 If you have a question open on the subject, there is an option (at the bottom, IIRC) called 'I want to add more details'?

I don't think you will get an email response as all the detail will be on the question.

John
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@Gillrich1 If you log into your Member Centre, can you see the logged fault here?

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search

...but was wondering if I can find out outcome of this by email...

Unfortunately Plusnet have no incoming email facility.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Gilrich1, 

Thanks for taking my call today!

I'm glad to hear the connections working as it should, from this side everything looks spot on. If you do notice any more issues feel free to drop us a PM/DM over Facebook/Twitter or just give us a nudge here. 

Thanks.