cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow to Very Slow....

saab3

Slow to Very Slow....

TICKET NO 69538141
Good morning all, i was with bt for 6 years getting 1.6mb download speed, been with plusnet since 3rd april and now getting 0.7mb at best, they have sent me two bt engineers, second bt engineer was getting throughput of 1.9mb which should has he said give you 1.6mb, had new router still the same, I am totally fed up with this service,is there anything more that i can do to resolve this problem?
            regards jeff.  Cry
jim:red All caps in title changed as per Forum Rules mod:end
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Slow to Very Slow....

If you post the information requested here we may be able to offer suggestions http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96155.0.html
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@saab3
I'm sorry to hear about this and that we've not been able to offer a reason for this yet, it's clear we need to look into this further. A ticket is back with our faults team now so you should have a response about that ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

@saab3
Are you on a 20CN exchange? If you are using the TG582n modem/router what version of firmware does it have on it? - Login and click on the blue Information link in the middle. Copy and Paste the detail into a post (but not the Serial Number).
Otherwise, can you hear/have you heard any crackling or other noises on the line when using the phone? Have you had any problems with incoming or outgoing calls?