Re: Slow speed last 48 hours

HI caryn,
fab news, so glad it worked for you.
Jojo Smiley
caryn
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Just when I thought it was fixed and we have the best speed we've ever had, I lose sync altogether. No Broadband light or internet light on the modem... tested in the test socket, differents filters and diffferent modem. Is this possibly connected in some way with the Max added to my account a few weeks ago having been removed? Seems a bit of a coincidence if not :S
I'm posting this at work as obviously I can't connect at home. Am I back at the bottom of queue now, waiting for someone to look at this?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI caryn,
Max premium is still on your account, the no sync issue is not related and will be dealt with in due course by the faults team.
Jojo Smiley
caryn
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Still no broadband light on the router and no internet Sad Typical, as soon as my previous ticket closes another fault surfaces, so back to the bottom of the queue.
Just as well we seem to be the only part of the UK with NO SNOW at all, so at least that shouldn't slow BT down Tongue
Just when you thought you'd got rid of me JoJo lol
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi caryn,
Yes, sorry to see you back (in a good way, of course!). I've just spoken to the faults agent who's dealing with this at the moment and he said he'll be calling you shortly.
Jojo Smiley