Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Fibre broadband

yamkumari
Hooked

Slow Fibre broadband

Hello,
My Broadband speeds have been quite slow for the past few weeks. From speeds test, I'm getting 5-9Mb/s download, even at night, when my guaranteed speed is 34Mb/s. Also, The current speeds aren't even constant and fluctuates often. I've checked connections and restarted the router, but it's still slow. Any help on solving this issue is appreciated.
Thanks.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Slow Fibre broadband

Hi @yamkumari, I'm sorry to hear you're having speed issues as of recent. I have run tests on your line and we've detected a external fault that more than likely will be behind the performance issues you've been having wit the speed. I have raised the fault up with our suppliers who have given us the standard 2 working day turn around time and estimated response time of 16/1019 by 23:59. Keeping in mind this is the very latest a engineer would be out to investigate the issue and it could be resolved sooner. I've raised a fault ticket on your account and placed it on hold until the morning of 17/10/19 so our faults team can check to see if your issue has been resolved however if you are still seeing issues by Thursday morning and haven't heard from our faults team feel free to drop us a message on here and we'll happily chase this up for you.