Re: Sick to death now....

And now back to normal why is it intermittent
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@rooky 

And now back to normal why is it intermittent

'Cos that's what happens when there is a cable fault - loose or corroded connection, water ingress into a junction box etc.

Intermittent faults are often difficult to find.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rooky
Grafter

But open reach been yesterday not here thou and said work completed but it isn’t
rooky
Grafter

Can sone one open my ticket plus net sent me a email no longer want to help. And I can’t reply. 

I have sent you a speed test result I told you on the ticket and you say I didn’t. I am fuming. And you saying I can’t terminate my contract without fees you watch if you don’t sort it. I’ve had people in the knowledge helping me. 

this what I put in reply

Hi

Pardon me I’ve done the speed test and told you on the ticket it been done. You ignored me on Twitter for 3 month and I do have the right to terminate. I’ve a customer right under the sales of good act 
rooky
Grafter

Can’t understand how they can close my query just like that.

They really have gone down hill.
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@rooky 

Didn't you say yesterday that you'd closed the ticket yourself (for the second time)?  Huh

@rooky wrote:

Why is it you put the close link too close to the view link on the ticket it horrible closed by mistake again drives me mad. 

.... Pls update my ticket and open it again. Sorry 

rooky
Grafter

Yes

But I didn’t close the query they not given me a chance
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @rooky 

I kindly ask that you please stop opening multiple tickets, as it'll only delay yourself and other customers getting support from our Faults Team.

I have reopened your original ticket here, which you closed down. An advisor did close your other ticket and I will be closing the ticket you've raised this morning. Please stick to the one I've linked for you on this comment. 

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
rooky
Grafter

AND I kindly ask you to open it again yesterday as you put the link far to close to each other.. 

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @rooky

Your link for the correct Fault is ticket #209148897: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=209148897

Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team