cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shockingly bad speed and latency

harvestgoddess
Dabbler

Shockingly bad speed and latency

The last week I have endured the very worst internet service ever , I play world of warcraft or should I say I try to play and it's virtually unplayable not due to anything PC related but because of this service which is not fit for purpose , no idea what you guys have been doing the last week  but worst ever not even just talking wow but loading a page , anyway all connected direct like suggested always has been ran BT test before posting Download speed 0.76 upload speed 0.10 ping latency 0.00 I want this fixed or I will leave.
6 REPLIES 6
harvestgoddess
Dabbler

Re: Shockingly bad speed and latency

Also this is on a laptop wireless and a PC wired (Same issue)  also even a kindle unbelievably!  In game my latency spikes to up to 3000 ms!  usually resulting in a verbal attack upon me by my team mates and a kicking from a raid group - Thanks plus net  Embarrassed
thesawdust
Grafter

ADSL? Fibre?
Some router stats maybe?
harvestgoddess
Dabbler

ASDL Stats what stats? Plus net equipment they gave me white router box says plusnet ...  generally speedwise I find 0.70 ish unacceptable
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, harvestgoddess.
I've just updated the speed profile on your account as it was set incorrectly. This shouldn't have impacted on speeds directly (as our profile was set higher than BT's ) however it will have caused traffic management to not work for you which could account for some of the issues you've mentioned.
Let us know how things are following the change I made.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
harvestgoddess
Dabbler

That's wonderful thank you every so much! ❤️