cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status Feeds

chrisco
Grafter

Service Status Feeds

Where's it gone, it used to be listed just under general chit chat on the old forums Huh
7 REPLIES 7
sloany
Grafter

Re: Service Status Feeds

ok whos nicked it?  Grin
hulls
Grafter

I've missed them too.  I didn't ever read each one, but scanned the headings to see if there were any issues I needed to know about.
Of course often it was after the event, such as "oh that's why I couldn't check my emails last night!", or "that's the reason for all the spam!"
John Roll_eyes
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

In that case have them sent direct to you via email when they are announced. That way you will know what has been happening.
Obviously if the problem is email related it won't help but it will work most f the time.
See the last set of links on the useful links page linked above.
chrisco
Grafter

Thanks for the reply James, I did used to refer to it from time to time as my email notification from PN to my alternative email address  is very hit & miss. For instance it would have been useful last night to have known the 550 relay was a PN fault as I was trying to email some important attachments to someone & had I have known I could have used an alternative to Outlook, in fact ditto hulls remarks!!
hulls
Grafter

Fair point, however for the moment, I 've been checking in on then old FOL forum Shocked
Although they are locked, it doesn't matter, since you aren't supposed to reply anyway.
John
Liam
Grafter

I find http://usertools.plus.net/status/ a lot easier to refer to, personally.
I also have the RSS feed subscribed to.
jazz
Grafter

On the PlusNet Forum (which is technically now locked) the Service Status Feeds still come on as they are produced.  If you visit there and click on "New posts since your last Visit" the Service Status Feeds will come up.