cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S.O.S

i_miss_talktalk

S.O.S

No words can really describe the challenges BT, sorry plusnet, have put me through since signing up on 12th July (to a fibre service they don't have) so I will just detail the latest.

I received e-mail notification (and my account dashboard confirms this) that my phone and broadband are now active,yet I have no dial tone. I did try calling the support desk but the wait was over 30min, I did try and mail them but it bounced.

So yes that over 5 weeks over summer and not even a dial tone, hence the subject title..

4 REPLIES 4
i_miss_talktalk

Re: S.O.S

Now I understand the big show over financial penalties if you try and leave, you aren't managed by Philip Green are you? similar level of ethics..

hitchhiker43
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

There might be a way of getting a better responce, it's worked for me after I discovered it, if you go to the home page https://www.plus.net/ click on help & support (top center) after the page loads check the bottom right, there should be a green popup "chat online" fil lin the questionnaire and hopefully someone will help you, I have been told this can have a long wait time too but I have only waited a few minutes. Hope you get through Smiley

Tp-link W8960n on longgggggggg line!
i_miss_talktalk

Thanks hitchhiker, doing it now, for any tech admins, chat doesn't work in opera had to use firefox.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Pop-up blockers can inhibit the chat function.