Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rugby World Cup

dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Rugby World Cup

We're counting down the days to the Rugby World Cup, which starts on Friday. Coverage of the world cup in the UK will be done by ITV for TV and the BBC will have radio commentary. Both will have their coverage available via their websites. We see with test match cricket there is an increase in streaming as people listen to the radio online.
We're interested in hearing whether people will be taking the opportunity to watch/listen online and therefore predicting the amount of traffic. The England games are all on either a Friday evening or Saturday afternoon so a lot of people will be able to watch them at home or in the pub, a full fixture list is here:
http://www.itv.com/Sport/rugbyworldcup/Fixtures/default.html
Also be interesting to note if there are any regional differences in usage when each of Scotland and Wales play.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
3 REPLIES 3
7th_star
Grafter

Re: Rugby World Cup

Doh!
Sorry Dave, I have voted incorrectly. I meant to vote "I'll only watch it on the TV", but have wrongly voted "I will watch some of ITV's coverage online".
Could you correct my vote it in the poll?
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

I don't think I can, but I've enabled the option so you can remove the vote yourself so you should be able to re-vote.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
7th_star
Grafter

Sorted! Wink