cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router trial.

Apprentice
Grafter

Router trial.

How's the router trial going and what type is on trial?
Curious as being a Madasafish user I couldn't get to trial one  Sad
3 REPLIES 3
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Router trial.

Just fine thanks Smiley
The trial has been completed and all feedback was collated and used to help our decision as to which supplier to use for our next router. Unfortunately I can't give any details about that decision or the hardware under consideration as we're still waiting for everything to be confirmed and contracts signed, etc.
Customers from any of our vISPs could have trialled the routers, they weren't restricted to Plusnet but I can see that the wording of my post didn't make this clear. Sorry about that, I'll make sure I do better next time Smiley
Apprentice
Grafter

Yeah right  Wink  Grin
taras
Grafter

Quote from: Ben
Just fine thanks Smiley
The trial has been completed and all feedback was collated and used to help our decision as to which supplier to use for our next router. Unfortunately I can't give any details about that decision or the hardware under consideration as we're still waiting for everything to be confirmed and contracts signed, etc.
Customers from any of our vISPs could have trialled the routers, they weren't restricted to Plusnet but I can see that the wording of my post didn't make this clear. Sorry about that, I'll make sure I do better next time Smiley

I'm sure u could but erm that didn't make sense either - its like yes
<joking>
we have completed the trial but we can't tell you out of x, y and z (zee for the usa folk) which router we will use next time :P. but the last sentance didn't make sense so we will use g router which you didn't previously know about so there :P..
</joking>