Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not working

FIXED
Inigma81
Hooked

Router not working

Hi, my router's lights are flashing then staying on, my internet is patchy, is this something you can help with?

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Router not working

Hi @Inigma81, thanks for your post and welcome to our Community.

We're sincerely sorry to hear of your patchy connection and for our delayed response.

As we can clearly see from the connection graph below, there's definitely an issue somewhere as we can see an inordinate amount of dropouts:

Each vertical red/green line indicates a disconn/reconnEach vertical red/green line indicates a disconn/reconn

On testing the line, we aren't detecting the root cause of the problem and so have raised the issue to BT Wholesale for further investigation.

We expect a further update within the next 3 working days at which point we'll update you directly.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Inigma81
Hooked

Hi, me again, WiFi isn't great and is sluggish, can you see if there are any issues with the connection?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us @Inigma81

We've retested your line and we can't see any issues remotely

Can you confirm if you've been connected over a wired or wireless connection whilst having issues?

If wireless can you try going through the steps here and let us know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team