Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router dispatched?

Tsonga
Grafter

Router dispatched?

Hi again!
How can I find out if my router has been dispatched, or when it will be, so that I have an idea when to expect it?
Cheers!  Smiley
99 REPLIES 99
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Router dispatched?

Hi there,
I've just look into this now and I've been advised that we are sending routers today for anyone experiencing delays receiving their hardware.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Tsonga
Grafter

Thanks! So technically I should be getting it tomorrow? Are they sent first class?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Should certainly be with you within the next 2 days. Let me know when you get it and I'll sort something out for the time you've been connected without the router.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Tsonga
Grafter

Thanks again. The reason I am asking is that I was told my router had been ordered on Tuesday 22nd, so I am surprised not to have received it yet.
Also, I have already been given a free first month with PlusNet for the delay!  Wink
Don't worry, I am not complaining, just asking.
Cheers!
nadger
Rising Star

Once again - didn't I tell you this was a nice place to be  Wink
James
Grafter

Hi again Blue Smiley
We've had a bit of a problem recently with our hardware suppliers which has meant that there's been a bit of a delay with recent hardware orders.  However, this should now be resolved and as Chris mentioned, you should have your router within a couple of days.
Tsonga
Grafter

LOL! You do fall in love with your Internet Providers, don't you Nadger!  Wink
But, yes, so far so good! As long as I can keep my connection up and running this evening. Fingers crossed!
Tsonga
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi again Blue Smiley
We've had a bit of a problem recently with our hardware suppliers which has meant that there's been a bit of a delay with recent hardware orders.  However, this should now be resolved and as Chris mentioned, you should have your router within a couple of days.

Thanks James! No problem!  Smiley
mattdanielc
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi again Blue Smiley

Hi James
I put in my order last week, and my order tracker says my line will be activated on Thursday... do you think the hardware will be delivered for then too?  Or will be a slight knock on effect for orders..
James
Grafter

Hi there,
I've just checked and you should stil receive you router by Thursday.  I'd expect you to have it come Wednesday even Smiley
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: BlueRhizome
LOL! You do fall in love with your Internet Providers, don't you Nadger!  Wink

Not really but credit where credit is due  Grin
mystery
Grafter

Hi BlueRhizome
I ordered mine on the 12th and guess what............ still waiting after being told it would be 2 to 3 days and although I asked the question as to where it was on the 23rd and 26th, have only just received a reply.
James
Grafter

Hi Mystery,
I'm truly sorry that you have had to wait for so long.
We've had all kinds of problems with our suppliers, which of course isn't your fault at all.  We now have stock and are shipping these out today, which should result in your hardware arriving on Wednesday.
Tsonga
Grafter

Hi Mystery,
I must be lucky because all of my questions to PN so far have been answered within the next few minutes...
Hope you get you router soon. It sounds like it anyway!  Smiley
See you!